The new PSCSHIP system is going live September 5. You can review a webinar overview of our new system here. Below are a few of the frequently asked questions.
- Where is the shipment reference field?
- What units do I use to enter exports and imports for the most accurate quotes?
Enter Exports in pounds and inches, Imports in centimeters and kilos.
- What do I select first when entering an address for the first time?
Always Select the destination or origin country first when entering an address for the first time.
- Note: You must click on the service name to select the service.
- What do these terms mean?
DAP: Deliver at Place is the same as DDU Delivery Duty Unpaid, meaning the consignee pays for the customs duty & tax.
Terms of Trade – DDU Delivery Duty Unpaid is the same term use in the old system, meaning the shipper pays the customs duty and tax.
- How does the HTS Code Lookup work?
In the new PSCSHIP the look up is automatic. Enter into the HTS/Sch B field a single key word or first few digits of an HTS code and the system will provide search returns to select from.