The Final Rule of the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR), Title 15, Part 30 was implemented on July 18, 2017 The amendments reflect the implementation of the International Trade Data System (ITDS), in accordance with the Executive Order 13659, Streamlining the Export/Import Process for American Businesses Section 405 of the Security and Accountability for Every
Search the Knowledge Center
- PSCSHIP Classic Support
- PSCSHIP 2.0 Support
- DHL EasyShip FAQ
- How can DHL Import Express help manage your inventory?
- What is the DHL Capabilities tool?
- What is the DHL Trade Automation Services tool?
- Can I pay for my shipments using a credit card?
- Why didn’t my shipment clear in the air before arriving at customs?
- Who has the customs registration number for my shipment to China?
- Where is my shipment?
- How can I find a nearby DHL drop box?
- What is the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)?
- When do I need to legalize my shipping documents?
- When do I need to chamberize my shipping documents?
- When do I need a NAFTA Certificate of Origin?
- When do I need a Certificate of Origin?
- What is an EEI, and when do I need to file one?
- U.S. Trade Agreement Index
- Regulatory Forms for International Shipments
- DHL Country Import Guidelines Index