Prohibited Items Into Venezuela
Date: May 26, 2017
Due to ongoing unrest in Venezuela, this emergency security directive is to be put in place effective immediately in all facilities:
The following is an updated list of items that are prohibited in being shipped to Venezuela (VE) under any service offering Please note these are in addition to
Search the Knowledge Center
- PSCSHIP Classic Support
- PSCSHIP 2.0 Support
- DHL EasyShip FAQ
- How can DHL Import Express help manage your inventory?
- What is the DHL Capabilities tool?
- What is the DHL Trade Automation Services tool?
- Can I pay for my shipments using a credit card?
- Why didn’t my shipment clear in the air before arriving at customs?
- Who has the customs registration number for my shipment to China?
- Where is my shipment?
- How can I find a nearby DHL drop box?
- What is the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)?
- When do I need to legalize my shipping documents?
- When do I need to chamberize my shipping documents?
- When do I need a NAFTA Certificate of Origin?
- When do I need a Certificate of Origin?
- What is an EEI, and when do I need to file one?
- U.S. Trade Agreement Index
- Regulatory Forms for International Shipments
- DHL Country Import Guidelines Index